CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NEW BOOKINGS 2021 & 2022
All trips have to be paid in full maximum 60 days before departure. A cancellation date will only be effective when we receive written confirmation by e-mail. All the provisions of the cancellation policy of our general conditions remain in full force except as expressly provided in this revision.
COVID-RELATED INSURANCE.- There are many companies that will cover coronavirus-related cancellation as well as Coronavirus Medical assistance. Please read carefully their plans. More information http://www.nomadphotoexpeditions.com/travel-insurance/
IF WE CANCEL.-
If we cancel a trip, a full refund will be given.-
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a trip before its planned departure because of insufficient number of participants or any other reason else than Force Majeure, a full refund will be given.
If a trip is cancelled due to a Force Majeure Event, we can offer you a choice of:
– A 110% credit of monies paid for your trip; or
– A refund minus unrecoverable costs.
IF YOU CANCEL.-
If you cancel 60 days or more days before departure.-
– A full refund will be given.
If you cancel 59 days to 46 days before departure.-
– We will refund 50 % of the total price, and credit the remaining 50 % toward a future trip of your choice for 365 days.
If you cancel 45 days or less days before departure.-
– We will refund 20 % the total price, credit 70 %, less unrecoverable costs toward a future trip of your choice for 365 days.